Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: Lost--Season 3

  1. #21
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lost--Season 3

    Is the submarine yellow?

  2. #22
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lost--Season 3

    That I do not know.

    I'd have to see the preview again, but I do believe there are some other life forms on the island.

    That The Others were on another island should have been obvious considering that they were rarely seen on the crash island. They were living on that island, but it appears they moved to the other island once a few of their number were killed by the survivors.

    The question is (and it won't be answered until Feb) is whether or not Jack will perform surgery on Ben. And whether or not he will purposely kill Ben on the table.

    Quite a bit of exposition so far this season, and I only see more to come.

    Then you have to deal with Desmond, who might possibly become the savior of everyone on the island. It appears that the electromagnetic explosion/implosion has given him the ability to see into the future. First his foreknowledge of Locke's speech last week and this week he sets up a lightning rod 10 minutes before a storm hits.

    Desmond and his ladyfriend will figure into the climax of this show. I just wonder when Penelope will show up on the island.

    In my limited view, I can only see the conflict between the crash survivors and The Others ending amicably.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #23
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lost--Season 3

    Well having made the misfortune (fortune) of reading TV Guide site today, I know what a big even that is supposed to happen next week is...they hinted it tonight.

    Since I love being a spoiler junkie (and dont know what or who it is exactly), someone dies. And they imply that its a series regular. I'm leaning Eko but ....no clue

    And the others on another island.....maybe...or is it another mind game
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lost--Season 3

    Well, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje was arrested last month. The writers haven't been kind to cast members who run afoul of the law.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •